Why choose Bobbleheads.com?
Bobbleheads.com knows more about bobbleheads than anyone! Here's proof:
- We are the experts in the industry, and we shipped almost 100,000 bobbleheads in just last year alone. Nobody else in the industry can say that!
- We are the only company in the industry who has produced a bobblehead that broke a Guinness World Record.
- We are the only one who has launched a bobblehead into space.
- We are the only company who has produced a bobblehead (Pope Francis) that was featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal.
- We are also the only ones who have been featured on Mike Rowe's "Somebody's Gotta Do It" on CNN.
- Our independent third-party reviews are amazing! We are the only company who has 2500 independent third-party 5-star consumer reviews.
- We have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
But most importantly, we are the only ones who have a full-service customer service team who you speak to with any questions about your order. Our friendly customer service reps will answer any questions that you have and will even be happy to help you proof your order and offer advice for changes during proofing.
Our bobbleheads are made from a high quality, durable polyresin material. With its highly customizable characteristics, polyresin allows for the finished product to be highly detailed in all aspects of the design. Because of the increased time required for this process, many other companies use polymer clay instead. Clay is a cheaper and much more fragile substitute, while polyresin is the industry standard when it comes to producing bobblehead dolls. If you are going to spend the money to buy a custom bobblehead, why not get the best quality product possible?
We are truly the experts in the industry. Nobody else offers custom products, a large online retail shop, and a wholesale division that sells thousands of products nationwide through museums, gift shops, airport gift shops, online stores, and mail order catalogs nationwide. Some of our products have been seen on such television shows as "Meet the Press", "The Today Show", "Somebody's Gotta Do It", and "CBS Good Morning". We have also been chosen to do many high-profile licenses, such as Elvis, John Wayne, Albert Einstein, Weird Al Yankovic, Pee-wee Herman, Alfred Hitchcock, American Pickers, Counting Cars, Smokey Bear, George Patton, Amelia Earhart, and many others.
We offer expediting options if time is a concern for you. However, with our standard our fast sculpt time we offer a complimentary interactive proofing process via our CPanel which allows you to communicate directly with our studio. You will have the ability to view the clay sculpts prior to molding and request changes to the form until it looks just how you want it to, and then once approved and molded then painted proofs will be posted and you will have an opportunity to request paint changes as well. This is a very unique and fun process and we encourage all customers, if not restricted by time, to take full advantage of it.
In addition, we provide the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our customer service team is based in the United States, in the Atlanta, Georgia area, and you can call or email us anytime to ask questions or check on the status of your order. And often, you'll get emails from us about your order in the off-hours. At Bobbleheads.com, if you call during the day, you'll be able to speak to a real person from Georgia!